1) How long have you been a part of the MLP fandom?
Since Feb 2010!
2) If you've done fanart or fanfics or fanmusic, what do you think is your most popular piece? If you haven't, what is your personal favorite from the three of those?
My most popular? Hard to say, I write a lot of middling stuff. My TCB stuff as a whole probably has the most views, my Elements of Discord story (still unfinished) has the most fanart. Midnight Run got up on tv tropes, my sadfic series "nightfall" is highest rated...
3) Which character do you think will be the best overall in Season 2?
I don't know, I'm hoping for rarity because she's the best pony.
4) Have you ever been in a fandom like this before? If so, what one(s)?
No, not like this.
5) What is your favorite part of the fandom?
All of the amazing artwork, be it written or drawn or audio, it brings out the best in ponies everywhere
6) If you could change a single thing about the community, what would it be?
Not one thing, except perhaps the sense of entitlement some seem to feel over certain voluntary aspects.
7) If you could spend the day with one of the mane six, which would it be? Why would you choose them?
Rarity, because Rarity is best pony. I'd make her take me to see Celestia though, because I'd beg a wish from her to stay
8) Which type of pony would you be and why? Which type of pony would you want to be?
As if my avatar isn't obvious enough, unicorn, though to be honest I would be happy as any sort of pony, earth pegasus or unicorn.
9) How often do you check Equestria Daily?
10) Reflect on the fan content you've seen, read or listened to in the past week. Which is your favorite?
This week? Well, I'm going to cheat - hand or hoof on youtube was amazing (a TCB-based song that just does it for me) and the latest chapters of "ponies make war" was my favourite read. As for pictures, that gloriously overdone one of all of season 1 in a single picture. Amazing.
I feel like I should write a storm up, but... I can't. These answers are short, sweet and to the point. I should tag ponies, but I'm far too shy and I'd be too upset waiting for them to reply.